Please read the instruction manual carefully to understand all the functions of this ultrasonic repellent device. Keep for future references.
How does it work?
- The ultrasound waves cause discomfort to rodents, cockroaches, ants, spiders, and other unwanted bugs and pests.
- The electromagnetism works by changing the surrounding energy field emitted by the wiring in the home which irritates pests, driving them away.
- Suitable for use around people and most household pets.
- It does not affect computers or other household appliances.
Indoor Ultrasonic Insect Repellent Set Up
- Our insect repeller can work for rodents like mice and pests. Usually, It takes about a week to take effect.
- Keep distance from carpet, curtain, and sound-absorbing material that will WEAKEN the effect.
- Insects may increase in the first few days. Because the ultrasonic waves make them uncomfortable, and they get away from the house and run around. It is normal.
- Do NOT clean the pest control device with water. Use dry cloth.
- Can produce an electromagnetic wave, ultrasonic wave, simulation wave at the same time
- The frequency of the ultrasound wave and electromagnetic wave produced by the product is changing intermittently and constantly. Thus the mice and insects will not become adaptive or immune to a certain fixed-frequency
- Simply plug the device into your indoor electrical socket and watch your home become completely free of all pests, rodents, and insects
- No messy chemicals or pesticides, no traps and completely silent for humans and home pets
- Will take 3 – 4 weeks for the best results as rodents and insects will find the ultrasonic waves disturbing at first and then modify their behavior to avoid the area
- – Material: ABS
- – Plug: Power Supply: AC 2W 100V-240V
- – Effective Range: 1200 Square Feet
- – Product Size: 3.54 x 2.36 x 1.97in
- – Average power consumption: less than or equal to 6W
- – Electromagnetic wave frequency: 0.8 – 8Hz