Please read the instruction manual carefully to understand all the functions of this ultrasonic repellent device. Keep future references.
How does it work?
The Great Outdoors™ Ultrasonic Repellent Device model 611A is equipped with a solar panel that will recharge the batteries and a PIR sensor that will trigger the device to emits ultrasonic waves on different frequencies between 25KHZ and 61KHZ, thereby creating an acoustically hostile environment to force animals like dogs, cats, deers, raccoons, birds and squirrel to leave their natural habitat.
Ultrasonic Repellent Model 611A Set Up
Switch Button “ON/OFF” position as below:
Assemble and Install
NOTE: Check the ground before installing the device; frozen or waterlogged ground is not recommended. First, bore or dig a small hole to make room for the device. DO NOT use a hammer or excessive force when installing. Choose a location that gets plenty of sunshine, this will ensure full charging of the batteries and better results.
- Remove the plastic over the solar panel and leave the unit “OFF” in sun to recharge the installed 3x AA-size rechargeable batteries
- Place the unit pointed towards the area that you want to protect (for example, in the flowerbed or against the wall to protect garbage bin area etc). And turn the button switch to “ON”
- Infrared sensor angle: 110 degrees
- Detection range: 8 meters depending on animals size (the bigger size, the larger range)
- Power supply: solar power 4 x 2/3AA Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
- We suggest it is better to switch it off while charging.
- Red LED: indicates the unit is activated.
- If the rechargeable batteries are not used for a long time (more than 1 month), the battery’s power may be fully released. It is suggested to charge the batteries 3-5 times to reactivate their full potential.
- If the battery is used for a long time, please replace 4 x 2/3AA Ni-MH rechargeable batteries in the battery compartment. The better quality the batteries are, the better effect the item will have.
- It happens that persons can hear part of their range. So put the device as far as possible from human life place. Do not install the device in children and babies playing around the perimeter.
- Do not cover up the PIR sensor.
- To clean the device, use damp-soft and mild soap with water. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning agents that may damage the device.
Ultrasonic Animal & Pest Repeller – Solar Powered Repellent Device – Rat Repellent Mole Repellent – Ultrasonic Repeller for Cats, Dogs, Foxes, Birds, Deer, Squirrels and more. Ultrasonic Animal Repellent with PIR Motion Sensor, Solar Panel from Great Outdoors™